Saturday, September 29, 2007

Whats your excuse Brisbane?

I decide that it'd be a good morning to drag tim out to take photos around Kangaroo Point (just to keep the creative blood flowing).

Bed by 2:30am (Tim finished work at 1:30 and barely bothered to sleep at all). Sunrise at 5:30am. Arrive at 5:10 to setup so best get out of bed at 4:30.

4:45 pick up Tim.. running slightly late. 5am, were almost there and... its foggy and we can't see SQUAT... god dammit.

So we walked.. and walked.. and walked. Took a few misc photos here and there, but nothing that I could really be bothered uploading. Ended up cruising all the way up to the Storey Bridge where I decided to take some more photos (might upload later if they turn out ok)

Timmy has come up with a cool idea to document all our photo missions and YouTube it for people to see how we do it (I got a feeling it'll be a comedy more then anything..)

Look at him. He has that smug look of "I just farted and you don't know it yet" on his face.


Turns out the only photo I'm half interested in was taken as a quick hand held snap pano just before getting into the car. Not sure I'll upload any of these to my deviantArt, we'll see how I'm feeling.

No comments: