Friday, September 21, 2007

New Toy pt. III

So Timmy and I went out to the botanical gardents today to take some photos in all its flowerless glory. The choices were either limited, or dead. Stupid drought.

Anyway, to be honest, macro flowers aren't necessarily my type of thing, I prefer more inorganic stuff like buildings to photograph and hence I really only have one photo that I actually liked out of the whole lot. Might try and pick some more out later and upload them, I'll see how I go.

I think the next shot will have to buy to buy some flowers and shoot them in a studio environment where the light can be controlled and so can the wind.

On another note, my poor macro studio that I made (see New Toy pt. II) got destroyed today hehe. Oh well.


One last shot - this little (not so little) guy stayed still for me to get right up close to him. Was pretty cool to take shots of with my macro. Shame the DOF is so narrow

No comments: